How to Use Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks:
1. Coffee Grounds and Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks:
- ½ cup of liquefied extra virgin coconut oil.
- ½ cup of coffee grounds
How to apply:
- Mix the 2 ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into moulds
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Remove from the moulds and put them in a zip lock bag
- Refrigerate the bag
- Before a bath, take one of the blocks and scrub over the stretch marks.
- Rest for 5 minutes. Wash and bath as you normally do.
- Repeat regularly till scars are reduced.
Benefit: The caffeine content improves collagen production that lightens and tightens that skin and make the stretch marks fade.